Luxury tweed from Scotland.
- Shell: 100% Wool
- Lining: Kasha Liner 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Made in Canada
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
US + Canada orders are eligible for FREE ground shipping*
If you are not satisfied with your order, we will happily
exchange or return your purchase within 30 days of delivery.
*Free standard shipping on order over $75.
Our hats are hand cut and crafted with the skill and care of old world craftsmen. To ensure longevity of your investment:
• When wet, shake out the water and place your hat in an “airy” place to dry
• Store in a dark and airy space when not being worn
• Fur may be brushed with a fine brush (some shedding will occur) but never brush when wet
• Never store your hat in a plastic bag
• Never leave your hat near a heat outlet
• Never leave your hat in a bright place, such as window. Prolonged exposure can cause shedding and discoloration
• Never place fragrances directly on your hat
• Never machine wash or machine dry your hat
• Your hat must be cleaned or repaired only by a recognized specialist
Fur, Shearling and Leather hats must be cleaned by a recognized
Textile hats must be dry clean only.
Whether it’s a fashion-forward cap or a luxury fur hat, Crown Cap delivers unparalleled quality and service.